Monday 20 April 2015

Product Review - Lily Flame Spring Time Scented Candle

I am a recent convert to Lily Flame after purchasing a Spring Time candle tin in a local shop.  Lily Flame claims the Spring Time candle has the scent of spring flowers, I found it has the wonderful scent of lilies which spreads across the whole house and lingers around for hours.  It's a really pleasant and realistic but not overpowering scent.

The candles are made in the UK from a converted cowshed in Glastonbury and they claim it burns for up to 35 hours.  I've had my one burning every evening for an hour or so for the last 3 weeks.  Mine is about half way down so it's going to easily last the 35 hours.

These retail between £6 and £8 depending upon the scent and where you purchase it.  This is extremely good value for the quality of the item and the packaging.  I would love to recieve one for a present.

There are loads of scents to choose from (45 choices that I can see) although I've only had this one myself.  I intend to try the Fresh Linen and the Freshly Cut Glass ones next and I can't wait!

I didn't buy this online I brought it in a local store but after a quick search found it online at a little less than I paid for it instore!  I really recommend this product and intend to buy some this Christmas for presents.  To take a look HERE

Hope you found this review useful and enjoy Lily Flame candles.

I have recently registered the blog with Bloglovin.  Click on the following link to Follow my blog with Bloglovin

J S and N


No comments:

Post a Comment